Super Bowl Score Predictions: What Will the Chiefs vs Eagles Score Be?
This year’s Super Bowl matchup between the Kansas City Chiefs and Philadelphia Eagles is here, and you don’t have to look very far to find Super Bowl LVII score predictions from humans and computers alike.
For fans and bettors alike, there’s a lot riding on the outcome of the big game.
But depending on what you have bet on, the exact final score is going to make or break your Super Bowl bets.
Throughout the NFL season, Betting News has provided odds, picks, and other important betting information for every NFL matchup.
In addition to aggregated picks, we also provide score predictions from our trusted sports betting industry sources.
How does that information stack up for Super Bowl LVII?
Super Bowl LVII Score Predictions
The score predictions below are as of Sunday, February 12, 2023.
For up-to-date information, check out our Chiefs vs Eagles matchup page, where, in addition to predictions, you can find picks (moneyline, spread, and over/under), odds, and best bets for this year’s Super Bowl showdown.
Who Will Win Super Bowl LVII?
Note: The percentages should read 83% in favor of the Eagles and 17% in favor of the Chiefs. We are working on fixing that issue.
Of our six sourced Super Bowl LVII score predictions, all but one favors the Philadelphia Eagles to come out on top at State Farm Stadium on Sunday.
The lone contrarian in the bunch is SportsGrid, who backs the Chiefs to take the win.
In the regular season, the Eagles faced five teams from the AFC, and they won all five games.
Philadelphia Eagles vs the AFC in the 2022 NFL Regular Season
- Jacksonville Jaguars (Week 4 – home): Won 29-21
- Pittsburgh Steelers (Week 8 – home): Won 35-13
- Houston Texans (Week 9 – away): Won 29-17
- Indianapolis Colts (Week 11 – away): Won 17-16
- Tennessee Titans (Week 13 – home): Won 35-10
On the other side, the Chiefs faced five teams from the NFC in the regular season. And just as Philadelphia was perfect against the AFC, Kansas City was also perfect against the NFC.
In fact, they have a chance to start and end the season with a win at State Farm Stadium. In Week 1 of the regular season, the Chiefs recorded a resounding road win over the Arizona Cardinals.
Kansas City Chiefs vs the NFC in the 2022 NFL Regular Season
- Arizona Cardinals (Week 1 – away): Won 44-21
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Week 4 – away): Won 41-31
- San Francisco 49ers (Week 7 – away): Won 44-23
- Los Angeles Rams (Week 12 – home): Won 26-10
- Seattle Seahawks (Week 16 – home): Won 24-10
None of the Super Bowl score predictions have a margin of more than a handful of points, so win or lose, the Chiefs could be in for their closest game against an opponent from the NFC since a 13-7 home win over the Green Bay Packers in Week 9 of the 2021 season.
Since losing to Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Super Bowl LV two years ago, the Chiefs have won ten straight games against NFC opposition.
Overall, since Patrick Mahomes became Kansas City’s starting quarterback in 2018, the Chiefs are 20-4 against NFC opposition.
In addition to the Super Bowl LV loss, they lost road games to the Rams and Seahawks in the 2018 season and a home game against the Packers in the 2019 season.
So, even though the Eagles are favored and have a big edge with our sources for Super Bowl picks and score predictions, they are up against some pretty formidable history.
Other Super Bowl Content at Betting News
If you’d like to check out our other Super Bowl betting content, here’s a rundown of what we have put together to help you with your Super Sunday selections.
- Super Bowl Spread Odds & Results
- Super Bowl Over/Under Odds & Results
- Super Bowl First Score Odds & History
- Super Bowl Player Props Odds & Best Bets
- Super Bowl First & Anytime Touchdown Picks
- Super Bowl MVP Odds, History & Best Bets
- Top Super Bowl LVII Prop Bets
- National Anthem Over/Under Odds
- Halftime Show Odds
- Coin Toss Odds
- Gatorade Color Odds
- Super Bowl Cross Sport Bets
- Super Bowl Commercial Bets